What is Paperclay Art
- Moist, soft and colored paper that requires no firing or
baking which adheres
easily to most surfaces without using
any adhesive material.
- Provides a texture in two-dimensional effect.
- When it is air-hardened, it creates an extraordinarily
lightweight and durable finished work of art.
- Vibrant colors.
- Lighter color can be created by mixing white JNBM PaperClay with other color.
- Water-based, non-toxic and safe for children.(Conforms to ASTM D4236)
- Clean, odorless, and child-friendly.
- Can be combined with other embellishments such as glitters, sequins, beads, etc.
- Can be used to decorate scrapbooks, furniture and other home decors.
- Can adhere to any surface like glass, ceramics, metals etc.
Benefits of Paperclay
- Develops children’s motor skills through it’s detailed techniques.
- Develops patience and perseverance among kids and adults alike.
- Enhances creativity and uniqueness.
- Develops cognitive skills through color perception and recognition.
- Creates special bonding among family members.
- Encourages self-expression. Strengthens self-esteem.
- Stress Therapy.